Cooperative Rural Development Trust
Activity: Practical Training Programme for farmers.
Cooperative Rural Development Trust (CORDET) was established on 9th October, 1978 by IFFCO with an objective to promote rural development, train farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry, promote balanced use of fertilizer by establishing model farms, and to undertake activities towards social and economic development of the farmers.
During FY 2019-20, following activities were undertaken:
- Conducted 378 farmers trainings on various aspects of farming benefitting 31,852 farmers.
- A total number of 78,728 soil samples for major nutrients and 17,292 elements of micronutrients were analysed and results shared with the farmers to use soil test based fertiliser.
- Conducted 217 different programs on social development, promotional activities, availability of drinking water, tree plantation, soil testing campaigns, supply of cattle feed, health camps were organised in adopted villages under IRD programme.
- A total of 1155.33 MT Cattle feed and 173.54 liter of neem oil was produced at CORDET Phulpur.
- A total of 10.26 Lakh litres of liquid biofertilisers was produced.