Potassium Sulphate (SOP) is straight potassic fertiliser which is chloride (Cl) free and has low salt index. It is also known as fertilizer for improving quality and is applied to crops in open field as well as under protected cultivation.
Potassium Sulphate specification as per FCO
- Moisture % by weight, maximum 1.5
- Potash content (as K2O) % by weight, minimum 50.0
- Total chlorides (as Cl) % by weight, (on dry basis), maximum 2.5
- Sodium as NaCl % by weight, (on dry basis), maximum 2.0
- Sulphur (as S) % by weight, minimum. 17.5